domingo, 16 de junio de 2013

A normal day

Today, in the morning I got up at half past ten because I didn't had school. Then I had breaskfast, I had a orange juice, milk and cereals. Next I did my homework and after that my family and me went to Torre del Mar. At two o'clock I had lunch with my family. I had fish with salad. Mu sister didn't like fish.

In the afternoon, my family an me went to swimming pool. There was a big slide in the swimming pool. My sister loved the slide because she was very happy. My dad also loved the slide and I loved slide, but muy mum didn't love the slide, she said the slide was very dangerous. Then I had a shower and my sister, my dad and my mum too. 

In the evening, my family and me went to shopping center. I bought a lot of things. Then we wnet to Buerger King. After that we went a walk to the beach. Next I wash my teeth. Finally, I went to my bed. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario